Executive Summary of Research Findings and 2014 Strategic Plan
Davidoff Communications presented an executive summary about the Forest Preserve District of DuPage County’s strategic planning process, survey and findings on July 8 to the Board of Commissioners. View the Strategic Planning Process Executive Summary of Research Findings: Quantitative, Qualitative and Peer Review.
This spring, the District asked DuPage County residents for their input about a variety of preserve-related topics.
Survey questions focused on the following:
- Awareness about the types of services and facilities offered by the District
- Use of District services and facilities or elsewhere
- Use and frequency of use of the District’s offerings
- Performance by the District
- Evaluation of the District’s use of resources and benefits offered to the community
- And recall of the District’s various channels of communication and residents’ preferences
In Dec. 2014 the 2014 Strategic Plan Executive Summary was approved. It will:
- Set priorities based on objective data
- Develop effective outreach strategies
- Enhance public perception